Loading some great jobs for you...
To provide evaluative, consultative and treatmentinterventions to all home health patients in their place ofresidence referred by a licensed physician and willmaintain effective communication with Home Health Partners/ United RehabPartners, patients, patient s familiesand other internal and external customers as appropriate.
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments,and treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according topolicy and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies andprocedures as related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to prioritiesin patient care showing initiative and sound judgment.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt tochange in workload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environmentwith well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge ofproper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dressguidelines and wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and issupportive of cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in apositive and professional manner.
9. Accepts responsibility to report anyalleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue isresolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Serviceprinciples of the organization.
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled;providing proper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplannedPTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization;demonstrating the Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each work day.
13. Fosters a culture of compliance byfollowing the Code of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatoryrequirements at all times.
14. Completes all required orientation, inservices and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Performs other related duties asnecessary and as directed by supervisor.
LICENSURE,CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must have a validprofessional license in State of practice.
Graduateof an accredited Physical Therapy Program. If foreign-trained,the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapistentry level education in the U.S. by a credentials evaluation organization approvedby the APTA.
ESSENTIALSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1.Demonstratesa strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always represents theorganization in a positive and professional manner.
2.Demonstrates the ability to takeinitiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations.Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or workingwith equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fireprotection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
3.Expresses thoughts clearly andconcisely in oral and written form.
4.Develops good rapport easily withpatients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteousattitude at all times.
5.General proficiency in computer usageespecially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical recordreporting following HIPAA regulations.
6.Maintains self-direction, able toprioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes andstrategic goals by targeted deadlines.
7.Attends and participates incontinuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in their field, aswell as, to maintain current license/certification, as required.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...